What is the School Development Plan?
The School Development Plan (SDP) contains the targets the school has set for the next year.
The targets are set following an analysis of:
- The previous years’ performance
- Any government/local authority initiatives
- The areas of the school wishes to improve through consultation with parents, pupils, staff and governors
- The schools Specialist Status for Business and Enterprise, Leading Edge developments
- and the High Performing Status in Applied Learning
We are constantly looking at ways to improve the education and life chances of the pupils in our care.